Pre-Conference Workshop Speaker: Celina Peerman
“Leading Change & Managing Transitions”
Every year is full of new opportunities to better ourselves, our organizations, and our communities. While not all things in life are certain, one thing we can count on to remain constant in the ebb and flow of every business is change and to be the best we can be, we must know how to handle change.
Change is constant and HR professionals at all levels must be able to manage transitions that follow. Assisting and leading others through all types of change takes awareness, knowledge, skill, and reinforcement of attitudes and behaviors by those in leadership roles.
This session will focus on helping others move through change to assure continued operational excellence. We will examine the way some individuals respond to change and the behaviors necessary for leadership during times of change and transition.
In this session you will:
- Differentiate among a variety of change management models
- Examine evidence-based practices on sustaining successful change management initiatives
- Assess types of change to evaluate leaderships best response
- Formulate options to address change and needs of various stakeholders in their own setting
- Gain personal insight which can be applied to help oneself and others adjust to change
Dr. Celina Peerman is passionate about behavior at work that distinguishes a company and serves all stakeholders. Her work as in HR and as an organizational behavior specialist has allowed her thousands of hours with hundreds of companies that she can apply over 24 years of experience into practical and real-life scenarios. Through a combination of research, a sense of humor and real tools, Celina shares her experience through keynotes, training and customized opportunities to help drive performance on the job by growing our best resources – people.
Check out her video here!
Opening Keynote Speaker: Tim Kight
“The R Factor: How to Maximize the One Thing You Control”
The behavior of people determines the performance of your organization. The R Factor equips people with the behavior skills for exceptional performance. You don’t control events, you can’t control outcomes, but you always control how you Respond. And how you Respond makes all the difference. Learn this elite system for developing discipline within yourself, your team, and your organization. Train yourself how to respond to anything, anywhere, anytime – daily situations, challenging goals, disruptive change, and unexpected circumstances.
In this session you will:
- Apply E+R=O (Produce better outcomes by managing the R)
- Respond to change quickly and effectively
- Develop the behavior skills that help execute job skills
- Own your “20 square feet” of the culture and strategy of the organization
- Eliminate BCD (Blame, Complain, Defend)
- Overcome the default tendency to respond to impulse, autopilot, and resistance
- Use E+R=O to coach and mentor others
Tim Kight is the Founder and President of Focus 3, a firm whose mission is to help companies around the world align the power of leadership, culture, and behavior to achieve next level results.
A dynamic communicator, Tim focuses on the critical factors that distinguish great organizations from average organizations. He delivers a powerful message on the mindset & skills at the heart of individual & organizational performance. Most recently, Tim has worked closely with Urban Meyer and the Ohio State football team as the Buckeyes’ leadership coach. His work with Ohio State has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Sports Illustrated, and ESPN.
Mr. Kight is the author of several high impact training programs: The R Factor, Lead Now, The Power of Culture, Winning, and Attitude Matters.
Closing Keynote Speaker: Jennifer McClure
“4 Strategies to Meet Business Challenges & Deliver Maximum Impact Results”
HR leaders must know the business, focus strategically, solve business problems and understand how to influence change in order to effectively align the human resources strategic plan, establish key relationships and drive maximum impact on results.
HR leaders who master these skills will deliver more value – and find greater executive support – within their organizations.
In this session you will:
- Increase understanding of the business and take a longer term, “big picture” approach to HR in order to participate as a contributing partner in the organization’s strategic planning process.
- Improve capabilities to align people strategies with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners to deliver products and services that enable the organization to be agile, innovative and responsive to the needs of customers and employees.
- Use data to develop systems and processes to measure and quantify results in order to gain executive support.
Jennifer McClure is an entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, leadership success coach, and former HR executive who works with business leaders to build careers that they love, and lives that matter.
As CEO of Unbridled Talent LLC, Jennifer is recognized as an influencer and expert on the future of work, innovative people strategies, and strategic leadership. She is a top-rated keynote speaker and trainer who has delivered high-impact programs to over 50,000 people in 9 countries, and on 4 continents. Jennifer has coached and mentored multiple leaders and executives in small, medium, and Fortune 100 companies, and understands what it takes to succeed in today’s rapidly changing world.
Jennifer is also the CEO & Chief Excitement Officer of DisruptHR LLC, an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower HR leaders, business professionals, and community leaders who are interested in disruptive ideas, and moving the collective thinking forward when it comes to talent in the workplace. The DisruptHR global community includes events held in over 120 cities, and over 27 countries, which have produced over 1,800 informative, entertaining, and disruptive 5-minute talks that have been shared with the world.