This interactive presentation introduces an Operational Excellence initiative. The presentation dives deep into four powerful systems to improve operating performance and profitability on a rapid, significant and sustained basis. The four systems covered in this talk are:
- A Performance Measurement System (including design and implementation)
- First tier are the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Second tier are the Line-Sight-Targets (LSTs)
- An Incentive Pay System
- Key principles for designing an incentive pay system.
- A Performance Communication System.
- 7 Communication phases are fully explained with examples
- A Performance Improvement (PI) Team System
- The design of Performance Improvement Teams
- An active method for seeking and capturing employee ideas for improvement through multiple channels
The importance of integrating the 4 systems into one initiative will be emphasized. Case studies and real world examples are used to explain specific concepts that allow for easy implementation.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to design and implement a performance measurement system, an incentive pay system, a performance communication system and a performance improvement team system.
- Learn how to merge a performance measurement system, an incentive pay system, a performance communication system and a performance improvement team system into a single powerful Operational Excellence initiative.
- Learn why strategic improvement initiatives fail and how to keep that from happening.
About the Speaker:
Vince is a management consultant and founder of Bovino Consulting Group. He is a facilitator for operating performance improvement, a catalyst for organizational change, a dynamic seminar leader and public speaker.
Vince and his team have developed a powerful and effective High- Operational Excellence initiative that quickly produces significant and lasting operating performance improvements.
Vince frequently speaks to corporate leaders, professional business groups and associations. He is a voice for “Operational Excellence” that has been heard throughout the United States and Canada with additional speaking and consulting experiences in South America and Australia.
His presentation is a fusion of the lessons learned from 250 plus consulting assignments in major industrial settings. Vince’s model for “Operational Excellence” is anchored in experience … not in theory. His model drives results and outcomes … not activities.
Prior to forming Bovino Consulting Group he was the Vice President of Human Resources for Bunker Limited, Employee Relations Manager for Standard Oil, Boise Cascade Corporation and General Cable Corporation.