Celina Peerman, Ph.D., SHRM-SCP
Celina currently serves as an organizational psychologist with experience from front line to senior level positions, in a wide range of industries and organizations. She is passionate about engaging our human resources in new ways to achieve even better organizational results. Celina is a strategist with a sense of humor and a love for building capacity in organizations.
She has presented at numerous conferences for local, state, and national audiences. Celina’s work in Southeast Asia, Canada and Central America gave additional operations experience, further developing her desire to listen, learn and lead conversations while walking alongside different types of companies, exploring challenges, and pursuing opportunities to drive performance.
Celina holds a Ph.D. in Psychology, a master’s degree in business, with undergraduate degrees in psychology and international studies. She is a two-time TEDx presenter, podcaster, and writer. She usually sees over 275 groups a year or about 7,000 people, including large and small groups with many one-on-ones. Her content is aimed at helping teams maximize potential for an even more positive impact on those around them.
IASHRM 2022 Pre-Conference Event
Unmasking the Future of HR
Whether you are part of a larger HR department or a department of one, the relentless pace of change can be daunting. This half day session will focus on three critical areas so are ready for what comes next:
- Futurist Thinking – What can we see for HR in our potential futures?
- Change-Ready Leadership – How do we prepare others for the transitions ahead of us?
- People-Centered Support – Can we balance performance expectations with compassion?
Stretch your strategic thinking skills and apply them to daily actions to lead by; add tools to your toolbox for coaching and developing others to their potential. This session is all about you – your skills, focus, and future so you continue to make the impact you want to be known by.
At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Recognize possible futures with scenario planning techniques
- Examine change-ready techniques to prepare and lead rapid sweeping change
- Navigate the opportunities and risk with a people-centered performance-based approach