Presented By: Celina Peerman
Whether it is in the training room or on the job, helping employees learn to work more efficiently and effectively has an impact on organizational outcomes and customer experience. Effective training takes an ongoing commitment to continuous analysis, design and improvement. Peer trainers have an important role in supporting a continuous learning environment that helps employees grow.
With more pressure to show outcomes are achieved, this session will give you a map of key steps to delivering a robust peer-trainer system.
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Examining factors in today’s workplace learning environment
- Evaluating key points about adults learners on the job
- Reviewing steps important in design
- Identifying new training approaches to support learning
- Implementing a variety assessments to evaluate training effectiveness