Objectives of this presentation include:
- What are pre-employment assessments and how do they work?
- Are they legal and valid?
- What are the advantages and the best practices approach to begin
- Can we use them in succession planning or for training and development?
- Are there assessments designed for different levels in our organization?
- Can they help reduce our employee turnover?
- How to choose an assessment that is right for us?
About the Speaker:
Mr. Hamilton is the founder of Selection Resources whose expertise and hiring tools help organizations connect employment decisions to business results. Since 1999, SR.com has offered advanced talent assessments and background searches that improve organizations financial performance through better employee selection and reduced employee turnover. Selection Resources is a member of the Hamilton Group that serves hundreds of clients nationwide from small organizations to multi-location fortune 500 businesses. Mr. Hamilton serves as Board Chair and/or in leadership positions on multiple non-profit and for-profit Boards advising them on hiring issues. Mr. Hamilton received his B.A. in Business and Marketing from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa and is a frequent presenter on the subject of best practices employee selection and talent assessments.